It will be a sunny and warm start to the weekend in Windsor-Essex.
According to Environment Canada, the sun will be shining throughout the day Saturday with slightly higher than normal temperatures.
The forecaster is calling for a high of 20C with some wind becoming northeast and gusts reaching 40 km/h in the morning.
At night, temperatures are expected to drop to 9C and winds may pick up again reaching up to 40 km/h.
The forecaster is calling for a clear night with some clouds around midnight.
Here’s the forecast for the next few days:
Sunday: A mix of sun and cloud, clearing in the afternoon. High of 18C with a low of 5C
- Monday: Sunny with a high of 17C, low 5C
- Tuesday: Sunny with a high of 19C, low 7C
- Wednesday: Sunny with a high of 21C, low 11C
- Thursday: Cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers, high 18C and a low of 5C
- Friday: Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers, high of 11C
The average high for this time of year is 19.3C.