Windsor-Essex woke up to another foggy morning Sunday, but the sun is expected to shine through.
According to Environment Canada, the day is expected to be sunny with a high of 15C.
There will be winds moving west at about 20 km/h.
Temperatures are expected to cool in the evening with a low of 5C, temperatures could drop to -2C in low lying areas.
The fog is also expected to return with patches developing overnight.
Here’s the forecast for the next few days:
- Monday: Mix of sun and cloud with a high of 15C. A 30 percent chance of showers and a low of 12C at night.
- Tuesday: Cloudy with a 30 percent chance of showers, high of 17C. At night, clear with a low of 7C.
- Wednesday: Sunny, high of 14C. At night, clear with a low of 1C.
- Thursday: Mic of sun and cloud, high of 9C. At night, cloudy periods and a low of 5C.
- Friday: Mix of sun and cloud, high of 19C. At night, cloudy periods and a low of 12C.
Comments are closed.